Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Randy's first day of school and loosing the baby weight




Today is Randy's first day of school. I am so proud of him. I am looking forward to seeing him succeed. I know he can do it. I am such a dork I am going to take a picture of him like it is his first day of school. I know what a dork. I am just so excited for him.

On another note. I have been really trying to loose some weight. Never in my life have I weighed 180 pounds. Not even when I was pregnant. I am very unhappy about not being able to shed some pounds. I really need to get down to a healthy weight. The hard part is time and staying motivated. I guess I just need to keep picturing a healthy baby. I really need to do this for me and for the baby in nine months.( I am not pregnant, I am getting ready) I really need to. I need to walk or whatever I have to do to get down to a healthier weight. It is hard though. I have had two kids and my body loves to hold on to weight anymore. It does not help that I love to eat and cook. Randy does too. I wish we had time to exercise together. With him starting school and everything I do not think that is possible. I guess five pounds is better than nothing. I probably should be happy with that. It is a start.

That is the hard part about having babies., loosing the unwanted weight after wards. Breastfeeding helped keep it off but as soon as I stopped I gained like crazy. Here I am I went from being 160 to 180 in two years. I can deal with being 160 I know that I will never be as skinny as I was in high school and that is fine with me. I just want to loose this baby gut!

Well I am off to the store. I hope everyone has a great day. I will try not to worry to much about my weight. I am going to take it one day at a time. It's getting nicer so I should be more active. Wish me luck. I am sure I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment