So I got to thinking, I have been hard on my body. I am lucky I am just now having stomach problems. I had two babies before the age of 25. I had HG with both which caused me to throw up over 15 times a day at times.I have had more ivs then I can count. I can count two because I have scars on my arms. I have had acid reflex most of my life untreated.So hell yeah I am scared to death. I am scared that I am going to take money away from my kids. I am scared that I have something majorly wrong with me and I will not be able to take care of my kids. I am scared that because of all of this I will not be around to see my grand kids. I probably sound like a crazy women but I have real reason to be scared out of my flippin mind.
I have been experiencing burning and pain in my stomach for a week now. I am tired all the time. I cannot hardly eat anything. Only soft bland things or I get really bad pains in my stomach and I feel very nauseated. Something is wrong. I find that everyone I tell this to is acting like I am being dramatic. I would not do that. If I say I am in pain then I am in pain. I do not make up things to get attention. Maybe some people do but not me. I would do anything to be able to stay up and have enough energy to see my kids play outside. When I got home yesterday from the park I just crashed on the couch. That is not like me. I am a very energetic person.
So this is what I think is wrong with me. I either have an Ulcer or Gastritis. They both are treated the same and have alike symptoms. I just hope the doctor can figure it out so I can get back to my life. I cannot live like this. I am tired of Randy doing the housework. I am tired of him doing almost everything because I fall asleep before 8 pm. I am a women that likes to clean her house and be the mother and I am having a hard time doing that. I have read that both conditions can be treated and symptoms go away pretty much immediately after treatment. So in a way I hope it is one of them.
So well I guess I am going to lay on the couch since Randy is leaving for work and watch a movie or something. I am too worried to sleep but I am oh so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment