Monday, March 29, 2010

Tentative plan



Randy and I have been talking, debating and planning. Ava is going to be three in nine months. I think it is time to think about another baby. So I talked my my mother in law and asked her opinion. We came to the conclusion that I need to start my pregnancy in the winter. So I think December is a good month to get pregnant. That will make our baby born in September. I am so excited. I have to keep in mind though that this is a tentative plan. Not written in stone. I have been thinking about having a baby for awhile. I really do not want my next baby 6 years older than Ava. Tina and Ava are far enough a part.

I also have to think about HG. Is nine months long enough to plan? I am not sure. I just know that I need to do this before Avanelle is too old. It is going to be tough and we will not be completely ready for anything but if we wait til we are completely ready then that might never happen. We will do fine. I know it.

Now I get to thinking what do I need to do to get ready? First I need to see the doctor and get a plan with him. Then I need to loose some weight. I need to make sure I take my vitamin every day and my temp. I know my cycle so well it might only take one time. I need to be ready I mean really ready. I need to be in good health and I need to make sure I am already on some type of anti nausea medication. I have done lots of research and HG is best treated when it is treated from the start. So hopefully I get all of that done before December.

It is going to be a long road but I know with the support of my family and friends I can get through anything. I am scared because I hate the feeling the first four months brings me. I am dizzy and always feeling like I could pass out. I get sick all day long to the point of dehydration. That is a really scary thing to go through. We really need all the support we can get. So please try to be there for us if you can. Randy probably needs the support more than I do. He gets so scared and he is not a person that talks about things easily. I worry so much about him. I remember last time worrying about him more than myself. So here we go. 9 months to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment