Thursday, October 25, 2007

Well today has been better than yesterday, I finally caved and took some meds. I looked up to see if they were safe in a book I have. Both were level b. The only thing that is a level A is water lol so that's pretty good. I got some sleep and I am feeling a little better. The staff meeting this morning was canceled thank goodness! If I have to listen to Tammy's mouth on top of being sick I don't know if I would be able to keep my mouth shut. I never heard some much unintelligent stuff come out of one person.

Randy is getting sick too. Yesterday night, we layed together with Tina in our bed and talked. Tina really enjoyed being cuddled in between us. Then we watch that kid nation show. My daughter really likes it. I think she likes that bratty character Taylor. If my kid acted like that one on tv I would be very embarrassed not to mention disappointed in my child. I can just imagine what that little girl is going to be like as an adult if someone doesnt discilpine her now.

My work is going to love me ( not really) I have to take several days off next month. Tina has teacher conferances and safety city graduation. I am not missing either one. Plus I am going to tell work that I can no longer come in for two hours on Tuesdays. My daugher needs me to take my days off right now. She is going through a rough time and she needs her Mommy. I will only be loosing like 20.00 I am not that worried about it. Plus I am getting really pregnant and I need to rest at home on my days off, that's probably why I am sick now.

My daughter got her school pictures back they are so cute. I have not got the chance to scan it and put it on here yet but look for it soon. Well I guess I better do what I told Randy I was going to do today, rest, and go to work. We need the money if I take today off I am loosing like 70.00 we can't afford that. Plus today is an easy day its Thursday. Well I hope whoever actually reads my rants has a great day. I know I will try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment