Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another Snow Day

Tina is home from school today again. She has used up two of her five snow days in one week. I hope the rest of winter is mild. I am not looking foreward to my last weekend at work at all. Of course nobody got the stuff we needed last weekend and I am going to have to get it 39 weeks and all. I am about the only person there that does anything I swear! Last night they forgot to get someone to cover third shift. I had to stay over an half an hour til someone finally relieved me. Yeah I got paid but thats not the point. I have a child to get up for school and if she would not have been closed today I would have been very grumpy toward her because I did not get any sleep. It takes me about an hour to wind down to get to sleep so I was actually asleep by 12:30. Being pregnant defintly does not make that whole situation better. We have alot to do before Christmas I have not even started shopping! We have been broke with bills and baby coming. Tina is not getting much this year unless Jeff pitches in. Last year he did not pitch in at all. With him finally being out of the rear with child support it makes my payments lower and I had to add more money in to pay my car payment. Yeah I use my child support for my carpayment. Some people think that is wrong but what most people dont get about child support is that its a reimbursement of money I have already spent on cloths food and many other things. Jeff is reinverseing me every month for his portion for supporting her. So the money is for me to do with what I want. Plus the child needs a ride back and forth to school and doctors. Without my childsupport I could not afford a car. I really really do not want to go to work tonight. Its the same stuff different day. I really hate driving in the snow and ice I hope I do not have to take those girls out to cash checks. I probably will wait til tommorrow. I will go before noon that way I can relax tonight. Tomorrow I have to work 9 to 9. I have grocery shopping to do. Major grocery shopping. Well I am off to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment