Its a new week. I am now 33 weeks pregnant and feeling tired all the time. I run out of breath walking from one end of the house to the other lol. I am not sick anymore, no idea how it must of been all the fruit I have been eating, my cold last only a few days. My baby shower is this weekend I am excited. Finally a day about me and Ava. I always put everyone before myself thats just how I am but for once I am going to let people put me first, atleast for one day. My Grandma has a surprise birthday party right after my shower. She has no idea. I am not going to stay long because I cant drink anyway and all the smoking will probably kill me. I shouldnt be around it anyway. I love her and I am glad she is having her 60th birthday I hope she has 60 more. My grandma deserves half the day and I intend on giving her that. I really hope my baby shower is about me and not Char. I dont want to hear about her baby I dont want to see her baby I just want to be with my friends and family talking about my baby. I am actually really nervous about having Ava because of how some of Randys family members have acted. I am afraid that the family is always going to compare the two children and I dont think that is right. Ava is going to be special in her own way. No she is not going to be premature, but she is going to still be special and beautiful. If they dont see that then they don't need to come around. Its not a competition and I should not have to fight to get my daughter noticed too. I mean Randy's sister almost forgot she was throwing me a baby shower on the 3rd!
No comments:
Post a Comment