Thursday, October 4, 2007

29 wekes

I have an over due doctors appointment today. I am a week late on this appointment and doctor Moodleys office had to work me in. I have to drink the sugar water stuff and get blood taken. I will update this when I get back. I really hate needles!

I went to my doctors appointment, and everything was fine! The baby is growing as she should and I am now back to where I started weight wise. I am 156. I gained 8 more pounds since my last visit. Which is very healthy. ( since I lost 20 pounds in the beginning) I have to go back every two weeks now til I am 36 weeks. I asked the doctor about my legs and he said to eat more bananas and exercise. So thats what I am going to do. I of course had to have blood taken but I am sure everything will come out fine with that, since everything else is healthy. Only 11 more weeks to go and I am sure it will go fast. I cant wait to meet Avanelle. I dream about her sometimes, I cant wait to experiance breast feeding and to bond with her. I hope she has Randys beautiful blue eyes. Well she will have blue eyes more than likely I have gray-blue eyes and most of my family has blue eyes. But it takes a few months to be able to tell anyways, their eyes change. I remember that Tinas were blue then as she got older they became hazel like Jeffs. I guess I am getting really excited. I am so glad that the last half of this pregnancy has been healthy! I think I deserve a good last half and a easy delivery for the hell I already went through in the beginning. I mean being admited once a week up to 17 weeks was hell. I am glad I have better insurance so if I ever have another baby I will get the home health care I need. Well I am off to eat some bananas like Dr. Moodley told me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment