Wednesday, October 17, 2007
31 Weeks is wonderful
31 weeks is wonderful. My legs are killing me and I woke up at 1 am to find my fingers swelled. My wedding ring cant come off. I mean they are not swelled bad just enough to keep them on my finger. Nothing else is swelled. I am peeing alot so I am fine. Its normal, no need to even call the . doctor. This did not happen with Tina so I find it kind of weird but every pregnancy is different. I am still having that iron issue, I cant take the vitamins because they make me feel sick. So I have to just eat more meats. Or find away to take them. I am so glad I am off today. I really need a day off. Tomorrow its back to work though. Tina doesn't have school so I will get to spend more time with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment