Monday, October 1, 2007

Drained

I work every other weekend and this weekend was my turn, I am so sore. My legs are killing I barely can walk. I kind of wish I was gaining weight all over besides just in my belly. I dont know how much longer I can work full time. I thought I could do it but I am tired and sore all the time. I liked it better when I was getting 27 hours. I think its time to call the doctor and see what he thinks. Or I could wait til I see him Thursday morning. Saturday I had one of those Braxton Hicks contractions but I drank a whole glass of water and relaxed and it went away. I really hope I am not over doing it I am only 29 weeks I have a ways to go. Well I guess I will be ok we need the money so I will probably just tough it out unless the doctor doesnt want me to. Well I gotta clean the house today. I love Randy but he is not much of a cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment