Friday, October 26, 2007
I am so tired! I wish I could just stay home and rest. I cant go back to sleep because my throat is killing me and my nose is all stuffy and I cant breath. I have a feeling today is going to be a crappy day. I get paid today but its morgage payment time. By the time we pay that and Randys cellphone we have like 68.00 thats assuming I get paid about 532 or so. Hopefully I get paid more than that. I should I think my training should be on this check. I found out I have to work on Thanksgiving which is good because I will get paid holiday pay. I am kind of sad because I wont get to spend the whole day with Randy but thats life. His mom will just have to start dinner after I go to work. I plan on putting in that I want Easter off. I worked it last year and I really think that me having two kids should be a good reason to get it off. Plus I have to work Thanksgiving this year and everyday up to the next Monday.I bet Karen and Bob get Thanksgiving off. I wont have to work Christmas this year though, (not like we actually celebrate it) We celebrate winter solstice, which is on the 21st or 22nd depending on the year. I cannot wait for materity leave. I am so ready for it now. My legs are killing me. Hopefully they are right about second pregnancy the labor goes fast. I am going to sign up for a breastfeeding class. I think it will give me something to do. We dont have time to take Lamaze not like it helps me anyway. When I am in pain that's all I can think about. I thought about getting a video at the library and watching it with Randy. Well I am going to get a drink and lay down til Tina gets up for school. I have to work tonight so I will probably sleep most of the day at least til the soaps come on or Randy calls me at lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment