Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Well today is the day! Finally this year I can spend Halloween with my daughter. I have never had it off for the last two years. I cant wait to take lots of pictures of her in her costume. We are planning on staying in Fairpark. Then we are finally going to carve our pumpkin! We wanted to do it earlier but we have been so busy on my days off that it just hasn't happened. I am getting excited about having my baby shower this weekend, and about going to my grandmas surprise party. Its going to be very busy on Sat. Sunday we have to take the dog to training and hopefully I can get Randy started on painting. I am going to help as long as things are well ventlated and I take frequent breaks I should be fine. I still have to order the border. Its really going to be cute after its finally done. I cant wait to get the furniture in there so it looks like a nursery. I have alot of pictures still to hang. I am so glad I am having a baby, I really have wanted another since Tina was three, due to the depo shot I was infertile for awhile. I am kind of glad I was. I would not want two children with Jeff. I would not want another child hurt constantly its bad enough Tina has to get hurt by him sometimes. I hope someday he grows up and becomes responsible. well I am off to get Tina ready for school. I am going to be alone again today til 3. I might get some major cleaning done today. The closet in my room is a mess! Well I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment