Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Day

Today is my last day of work for awhile. I am going on materity leave as of tommorrow. I am kind of scared about having this child. I hope I can remember what I did with Tina to make her such a good child. I hope Randy and I can work good together as parents like we have so far. I guess everything is making me nervous. I know Randy is scared to death. I have to be the strong one though I am the one with the experiance. I have to reassure him that things will be ok. I am glad he doesnt read my blogs. If he knew how nervous I was it would make him more nervous and he is already chewing again. I wish he would stop but who am I to tell him how to express the way he feels? I think everyone goes through this if you have one or a dozen kids. I am sure everything will be fine. I have a great family to back me and some great friends. I am the most nervous about money. I hope my maternity leave does not mess us up since we just got caught back up. My income is very inportant to my family. I am sure we will be fine I just worry to much. Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas I may not be on much in the next few days but look for pictures of Ava. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment