Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Terrible Tuesday
Today has been a terrible day. It started with Randy being late for work then I woke up and realized I am getting a nasty cold. Its raining outside so now Tina wont be able to play outside like I wanted her to. Hopefully the nap I took and the fact I am using a vaporizer starts to help my stuffy nose and throat. I cant take anything, well I refuse to I guess is a better way of saying it. I have taken way too many medicines with this pregnancy I am just going to let my cold run its course. Most of my meds were level bs but I did take one level C. Plus I am not a medicine person anyway. I wont usually take anything for a headache. I might as well get used to it now while I am breastfeeding I cant take anything anyway. Ava is feeling great! She is kicking me like crazy! its probably all the water I am drinking. She is head down and I am so happy! Christina was breech and I had to have a painful procedure done to move her the right way to avoid a c-section. I really did not want to have that done again. I think she has been head down most of my pregnancy I have felt her little hiccups low in my pelvis. I cannot wait to have both of my little girls with me. Our family will be almost complete. I have never seen Randy so happy, he puts his head on my belly and closes his eyes and I know he is imagining having his first child. Dont get me wrong he loves Tina but he was not there for my pregnancy or her birth so its a whole new experience for him. He is father material I knew that the day he met my daughter and went into the play room at my moms house and started playing with her. A month later she asked to go with him to his moms house to play. I let her, and she had a great time with him. They still play together. He has always been the one to put her to bed ever since we moved in together about a year ago. I love it. I love having a husband that loves children as much as I do. He is so much like me, he loves to learn new things. He is constantly thinking of my daughter and I love that about him. Well I am off to blow my damn nose again lol Hopefully I feel better before the weekend I work 24 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment