Today is a snow day for Tina. Its her first one so she was kind of confused this morning. She did not understand at first why she could not go to school. Once she got it she was excited.
Well in 6 days Ava is going to be here. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. Tina is over the moon. Randy seemed to think I was going to be pregnant forever so he was shocked when I told him I was going to be induced. I really think they should call it eviction no induction. I am evicting this child out of me. I cant wait to be me again. I loved being pregnant besides from April to Aug. but its time to wear jeans again. I probably will be able to fit back into them from the hospital. I hardly gained any weight and when I had Tina I was wearing them again immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment