Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Randy got the job!!!!!!!!

I knew it , I knew it, I knew it ( picture me jumping up and down). Randy got the job!!! I am so proud of him. So here we go what's next? I am actually not sure. We are still playing things by ear. I hope when he gets home today we have more information about the job. I personally do not know what I want. I am not happy at my job but one income scares me greatly. It does Randy too. So right now I am not sure what we are going to do. My list of concerns are still there. His are too. What's next? Stay tuned. Anything is possible. Until then look at the message above. Randy Channell rocks and I treasure the day I met him. He is an incredible man and I hope to be worthy of him someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment