Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Interview today.........


It was a long night with Mr. Corbin. He wanted to sleep with me but wanted to toss and turn. I could not sleep hardly at all. We actually ended up waking right before Randy left for work. I got to wish him good luck and give him a good luck kiss.

Later, I heard from him and he is confident that the interview went well. He seemed happy and did both interviews. He had a bunch of recommendations and his resume thanks to his sister was flawless. If he does not get in I will be completely shocked. You will have to pick me up off the floor. If they do not pick Randy for one of their 11 spots then they are crazy.

My husband is a hard worker. He has been with whirlpool for over 10 years now. Randy goes above and beyond his job. There are so many people that respect him and like him at work. I think staying with one job as long as he had says, he is committed and reliable. I am so proud of him. I really did marry well. I can depend on him to make good money and keep it flowing lol.

He will start this apprenticeship program at 22.30 an hour. Every six months he will get a raise. He will have to work a bunch of overtime but I know it's what he wants so I will do everything to make it work. I think it will be good for us both to be moving forward with our lives at the same time. I hope someday I make him proud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment