I love Lake Erie. It's so beautiful looking at the boats swaying in the horizon, and the how the lake and the sky touch each other. The perfect blends of two different shades of blue. The sky and the water.

My family and I went to Jefferson, Ohio to ride A C and J railroad. My husband's coworker had free tickets and Avanelle loves trains. We figured it is the perfect trip. It just so happened to be "Magic Weekend", so we also got a free magic show on the train for the kids. While the magic was what I would call cheezy, the kids loved it. All three got a little present on the train. The girls got a magic trick (which broke two minutes later) and Corbin got a hat he would not keep on unless I was feeding him popcorn.We really enjoyed the hour and a half ride. I seen a beautiful deer
jumping in the field as we were riding by. The kids missed it and so did
my camera.
We then went to Fairport Light House. We have been there before but it was about two years ago. Tina recently has started to be interested in ghost stories. I guess Fairport is haunted by a ghost cat. We did not witness the presence of this ghost cat but it was fun for Tina to see the video they had playing about it in the museum.
Time just slipped away and the kids had plans on Sunday with Grandpa Larry so we had to cut our beach visit so much shorter then I wanted. but the little time we spent there was beautiful. Corbin loved the water and it was perfectly shallow for the girls. What a great trip this was for my family. Hopefully, there are more to come as we become more sucessful money wise and career wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment