Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th be scared be very very scared. 

Nothing is going right for me. My pay was only half, Corbin woke me up 100 times, I have bills to pay, and barely any money. I am going to have freaking a million late fees. 

Is today over yet? 

Any good news?

What am I going to do? I have to pay my house payment by the 16th. I do not think my pay will get fixed til next time. That will be past the date. I have to get gas and groceries. Of course somehow this pay error will be my fault. Nobody ever takes responsibility for their errors. Makes me so mad!

Anyway, I was thinking and thinking and thinking some more. If everything works out. Meaning my financial aid, Randy gets his job, and I have a refund from financial aid. I think I have a plan. The plan is I am going to quit my dead end job. Take the money I have left over get my books and maybe go to school online for my breastfeeding counselor certificate along with my other two classes from Columbus State. I am not sure what Randy thinks because he really did not reply when I told him. I hope he agrees and tries me make me feel less guilty about quitting. Like I said before I really don't want to. But with him working an off shift I will be forced to. Maybe I will get a little part-time job. I do not know that part yet. I just know I am not happy. Quitting makes me feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Like I can do anything and I am less scared. I am more focused and even excited about the possible changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment