OMG!! In the words of my middle child Ava. I do not know if I can take anymore whining from that whiny little boy Corbin. I understand he is teething. But I just want to tear my ears off. He cries and cries. I just want to run away from home! I tried giving him cold watermelon, holding him til my arms felt like they were going to fall off, and I have tried everything else that I am much to tired to list.
Speaking of tired, (drained, worn out, fatigued, popped, wiped out, ready to drop, and many other words that the thesaurus lists) That boy needs to sleep! I am so tired of feeding him at 4 am. I am tired of the coughing ( his sign he is hungry). I am tired of holding him and him moving away from me. I do not sleep WELL!
So I guess all I can say is..........

No comments:
Post a Comment