Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ugh kids with Dirty Mouths!!!!!!

I was so upset yesterday. I took my girls to the school with some friends. I was very upset when I heard some of things these kids are saying. For one I would never allow my 9 year old so say these things and I would never allow her to go to the school by herself because I know what goes on up there when there are no parents around. I had to correct three children from saying words against homosexuals, and for using the word bitch. I was so freaking mad! I told them if they want to use that language then they need to go home. I do not want to hear it and either does my three year old. You should have seen how fast they shut up. That is why there needs to be adult supervision up there. That is why I will not allow Tina to go there alone. What are people thinking? Seriously? I guess they allow their kids to go there alone so they do not have to. Next time I am going to ask to talk to some parents. They need to know what their child is doing. I know what mine are doing because I have taught them right from wrong. I let Tina know that I better never hear her say those words. Especially in public and especially around little kids. I told her friend (who I have to supervise) she can be a bit of a trouble maker. Tina is not allowed to play with her unattended. That she better not bring that crap to my house either. Or she will not be allowed around. The boy that was cussing was referring to her. I have a feeling there is a whole story there. But I really could care less. She is not my kid. Thank goodness because my kid would have never been suspended for nine days for fighting. Where are the parents is my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment