Worked my butt off this weekend. Cleaned cooked and earned every penny of it. So glad to be home though. Working while pregnant is tiring. But someone has to do it. We all know I am not receiving any child support again. So the money is really needed. I missed out on my kids, but there is next weekend and this week.
I have decided finally when my last day is. June 8th. I plan on working right up til I have the baby. I really have no choice. Once again Jeff is not paying his child support and I have tons of medical bills. I have to do what I have to do. I wish I could stay home but not possible in this economy. Have you seen the gas prices? Freaking crazy! Almost four dollars a gallon! Randy and I are going to be struggling just like when did when Ava was born. I guess we have to get the motorcycle up and running so he can ride it as much as possible to save us money. Does not help I have to take clients places! Ugh always something. Well it could be worse I guess. Very grateful for what I have. Glad to be living here another month lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment