Friday, April 15, 2011
Enjoying the nice weather and our weekend plans
Yesterday was finally nice for us. Ava and I did art projects during the day and took a nice long walk with the dog. When Tina was finally out of school, the whole family went to the park together for an hour. We then came home ate dinner and played outside til it was dark. Avanelle fell asleep on the couch at seven and never really woke back up. Tina did her homework and read. She then took a shower and went to bed with no problems. I took a warm bath and went to bed shortly there after. Randy was an awesome husband and cleaned up the kitchen. Such a good husband. I am so lucky.
Weekend is hopefully going to be very productive on Corbin's room. I plan on painting the ceiling tonight. Then while Randy is putting together the crib I plan on putting on the stickers and stars on the ceiling. I still have to finish my rocket mobile and hang up the paintings we made for the room. So much to do and so little time! Ugh I am ready! I got to get the taping done so I better get off here and get that done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment