Today was an early day. Tina had softball pictures early and then she had to go to Randy's Grandmother's 90th birthday. Randy and I decided just to send the kids this year. One, we really do not care for the women and two, we have alot of work in the baby's rooms to get done. The girls had a great time. While they were there Randy and I worked on the crib. Randy's dad came over too. We had a great time.
The girls came home with presents from Grandma. She is always spoiling them with something. Tina got a new soccer ball and Ava new ponies. The girls really seemed to have a great time with Randy's cousins kids. I am glad that got to go. They were happy the rest of the night! What a great day for them.
Well Friday has come and went. No child support still. Not a dime since March 2nd. I am owed well over a thousand again. I tried texting and calling Jeff. He was suppose to help with paying for Tina's ball. He never did. He will not take my calls and has not talked to Tina for over two months.He is not only ignoring his daughter but also his financial responsibility as a parent. I had to pay 100 dollars for her to play then another 40 for pictures. He has not helped one bit like our agreement says. Not only that but I have yet to receive a insurance card. He is suppose to have insurance on her. Without a card I have no way of knowing if he does or not. I also have no way of using it. I think the word here is neglect. He is neglecting his child. Which is because I firmly believe that a father should have time with his child. Matter of fact I would give her to him half the time if he lived closer. That was always my plan. I am sad for Tina it is not working out that way. I wish it was different. But I cannot change it. I would for a second. I would do anything for my daughter to have a relationship with him. That is much more important than the money. But I still think he should help. He helped bring her into this world too. I have always taken care of her pretty much by myself. I wish he was more involved. She needs both of us. Well talking about it will not change it. Makes me feel better though.
No comments:
Post a Comment