Monday, April 25, 2011

child support and medical insurance must be optional in the state of Ohio

" Oh we will call him Mrs. Channell and find out why he is not paying.", " Oh we do not enforce medical bill payments we just make orders that we cannot totally enforce". " You will have to get a lawyer and take him to court for not paying what we ordered him to pay." Any of this sound familiar? This is what I hear all the time. Nobody seems to care or want to make the man who helped make Christina accountable for paying for her. It has been just about two month without child support and Since January without proof of insurance. I called the old insurance company and he no longer has a policy through them. If he does not have insurance then he has to pay me more a month. Of course they never check to make sure he is dong what he is suppose to. I have to do their job. So tired of this. I just want him to do what he is ordered to do. If he does not want anything to do with her but on her birthday, Fine! I just want him to do what is court ordered. Funny thing is he will not communicate with me. I have called him, messaged him, and I have been nice too. How many people would be nice? Not many. Ugh I just want to scream and throw something. Of course they were suppose to call me back and never did. Figures. When they do and if they do I am going to inform them of the lack of medical insurance being provided. I am hoping they give me extra money for the months he has not reported it. Hopefully I can convince the people I owe medical bills to, to go after him for their portion of the payment. As of right now all the bills are in Randy's name. Which I think is bullshit. I seriously almost had a hormonal breakdown. Seems like nobody wanted to help me. Here I am working my ass off to support my child and the father has no responsibility in that. It's almost like it is optional or something. I have this piece of paper but nobody cares.If I had the money I would sue his ass. Well wish me luck. Venting really has helped keep me from going off. So frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment