Friday, April 8, 2011

Growing family. It's coming very soon.

I have never been happier. Things are so great right now. I am 30 weeks pregnant with my precious little boy. My girls are just a joy and my marriage is going awesome like always. I have to say as I stand back and look at my life I am completely happy.I have everything I ever wanted and more. If I died today I would have lived a great full life. 

Sure there are some small things I would like to do but when you sum up everything else. Like having the family I always wanted and the husband. I am pretty lucky. I am grateful. Sure like everyone we have our money issues. But there is nothing I can do about the medical bills or the child support I have not received in over a month. So why worry about it? I am not going to. I am going to worry about my family and our happiness.Things will work out they always do.

Going from two to three I am sure is going to be stressful. Randy and I will be officially out numbered. But I have a feeling once a routine is established, things will get easier. I am not scared at all about having three. Christina is very helpful and Avanelle is very good most of the time too. I think the sisters will just be so in love with their little brother. They will want to help. Especially Tina who seems to love babies. Ava is a middle child and I know it is hard on the middle child. She will get attention too though. I mean I plan on spending individual time with each of my children. Even if I have to start date nights. 

As for the money issue of things, I think it will all work out. I am a smart shopper. I shop at different stores and I try to get the best deal. I clip coupons, and I also shop at thrift stores. I am very thrifty. I am sure things will be just fine. Also if Jeff starts paying his child support again things will be even better. Probably should not hold my breath on that one though. Probably will be months before he pays again. This is going to make maternity leave very tough on us. But once again we will make it. Randy and I will work extra if necessary. 


I am getting so excited! Oh my gosh I cannot wait. Three children! My first boy! I am so ready for this. I cannot wait!

On another topic, Easter is coming up. Ava and I are going to enter a belly painting contest. Above is our practice shot. What do you think? I think it needs some work. Maybe shaped more like an egg. She had fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment