Thursday, April 21, 2011

Avanelle and Mommy

Seems like not but a week ago Avanelle was my sweet little girl. She was agreeable and we spent the days together learning and doing art projects. Well all of that has changed suddenly. She talks back, does not listen and thinks she knows everything! What a 360 change!









Here are some fun things we have done lately. Enjoy! I know we have. Purple is Ava's favorite color. Some things I did not picture include a bar graph of colors of fruit loops, fruit loop art and our number line we made. Ava is mastering her cutting beautifully. I am very impressed and proud. I just wish her attitude  would change lol. But I find when I keep her busy she is not so bad. 


Something that has been heavy on my mind lately is her being the middle child. I hate that I have to have one. But she will be fine. I am a good mother and very confident that I can make her feel special too. She is a good child she will be fine. I cannot think about my brother being the middle child because it scares me. I cannot believe how he turned out. I really do not want that for Avanelle. So I guess I will have to find a great balance when the baby gets here. I have to make sure things do not change too much. She still gets her art activities and we still do Mommy and Ava things. Just got to keep the confidence. Well I am off to deal with my new difficult child. Wish me luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment