My weekend was very nice. Randy's birthday was Saturday. We went to Red Robin with his family. It was so nice to see his sisters and his mom and dad. I had such a great time. Ava kept loosing her balloon. We had to keep getting her one. Finally we decided to just get her one on the way out. We found out some exciting news but it is on the down low til I am told other wise. I am very excited about it though. I hope so have some news about it soon. This was a celebration of everyone's birthday ( Amy, mine and Randy).
Later that day we had the icecream cake I made. Oh my goodness it was good. I could eat it all day. I put fudge brownies in the middle. Made it so good. I will be making one again next year. Randy said it was his favorite cake that I made. I am so happy he liked it.
Sunday Randy worked very hard on the crib and make great progress. He got both sides glued and the front glued. Hopefully soon my crib will be done. With all the the set backs I have faith it will be done this weekend and put up. Making next weekend the weekend of finishing my nursery. With the kids gone that should be a snap.
Sunday was also a sad day. It was the second anniversary of my grandfather's death. I went out to lunch with my cousins. It was fun and I hope we do it next year.
So we had a great birthday this year! I am so happy with how I chose to spend it. Hopefully next year is even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment