Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friday our day of celebrating Spring

What a great Friday. What a great time I had with my girls. We painted eggs, colored eggs, made rice crispy treats, had an egg hunt inside, and just enjoyed our day together. I am very lucky to have such great girls.

Randy worked in the garage on the baby's changing table with his dad most of the day. I was ok with that because I love spending alone time with the girls. Hoping for some nice weather on my day off.

Yes, I work all weekend. I do not mind. I have had this holiday off before and to tell you the truth it's just about the Easter bunny for us anyway. About the start of spring. We are not religious people. So it does not matter what day we celebrate spring. We gave the girls their Easter baskets on Friday. I never got a picture because they had them torn up before I could lol. They both got a toy they wanted and a set of colored bubbles. Which we are going to do an art project with. I am excited about that. No it was not how I wanted to spend our spring celebration but the weather gave me no choice.

Later that night Randy painted my belly like an egg. It was so fun and Corbin responded to almost every stroke.He did a great job too. Christina wanted to do my belly next and she did a great job too. Everyone got the chance to paint Corbin lol. Those are great memories that I will hold in my heart forever and I cannot wait to share it with Corbin.

Sunday I have to work again. Someone has to take care of the mentally handicap when their parents don't. I feel very fortunate to be the person to help.  I get the joy of receiving a paycheck that has a purpose. It helps my family while I am helping someone else. I love my job and my three clients are like family to me. I love helping them. Very few people can say their job helps someone. I mean really helps someone. Mine does. Not financially either. In all the important ways. Like, cooking, cleaning, helping them with their basic everyday needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment