Friday, May 6, 2011

Tina's First solfball game!

Tina had her first softball game yesterday night. It was a late game. Not to mention very cold. Anyway, this is her first year in kid pitch. She did not know all the rules yet because they have had one practice due to all the rain. She was so confused at one point that she did not know that she was just walked on first base. She also had difficulty being the catcher. She could not bend down like she needed to. Then when the coach was yelling run she ran but he was not talking to her. She cried a couple of times. I helped her dust it off. She is so much like me at her age. Gets embarrassed easy. I felt bad for her But she has to learn that life is full of embarrassments. She will get better at ball. She just has to pay attention and keep trying.

On another note, there are only 40 days til my due date. Wow it has went fast. I really hope Randy can get the dresser done soon. I am starting to feel overwhelmed. I want things to be done already. We have the baseboard to finish and the dresser that needs done. Other than that I am think we are just about there. 34 weeks pregnant. Can you believe it? I know I am having a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment