Monday, May 23, 2011

Looking at the week ahead.............



Busy week ahead. I have so much going on. After working the whole weekend I am of course behind on cleaning. I love Randy but he is not as good as keeping the house in order as I am. Laundry is something i cannot get the man to do. He will fold, clean but I have a hard time getting anything put away. I spend all day Monday playing catch up. Oh well. I have to work. I have to clean. I have to do the things I do. 

So my week is pretty full. Today I work yet again. Tomorrow I am off but Tina has yet another appointment about her utis. Wednesday I have a training most of the day and then I work. I go right from the training to work. Thursday I may get to relax at home. Probably will be behind on chores due to all the appointment though. Friday I have an ob appointment and then we have to go get Tina from school and go to Cosi. We have tickets to see the dinosaur exhibit. We are members so we get a seek peek at it before everyone else. I am excited to get another activity in before Corbin is here. I know things are going to be tough for the girls at first. but with time things will get easier. 

Weekend
Well Randy is putting up the pool. Yes is it that time of year again. He has to smooth out the dirt and get it up. I cannot wait to let the girls swim. I am sure they are getting excited about that part of summer coming. Probably mid June Swimming can begin again. Once the water warms up. I cannot wait to swim myself. I miss it so much. Sitting in my little chair in the pool with Randy in the candle light. Talking laughing. being married. Hopefully Corbin lets us have that. So excited for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment