Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update on how things are going........ Have not witten in awhile.

Tomorrow I am 36 weeks pregnant. Time is going fast. Randy is working hard on gettting the dresser done before I have the baby. I think I will probably end up putting the kids to bed by myself tonight. I am tired but he has to work as long as he can.

School is winding down for the year and Tina was accepted for open enrollment yet again. Very happy she gets to continue going to the best public school in the county. I am very proud of her accomplishments there. She is playing softball for River Vally. Due to the crappy weather the season is taking forever go take off. I am hoping there are some game and practices soon. It's kind of working out because Randy is getting some much needed time to work on the dresser.

As for me I am winding down on work. I have 9 days left then I am on maternity leave. At least two weeks of it will be paid. 29 days til my due date. Wow this pregnancy has went fast. I cannot wait to hold my little man. I have been waiting for him for so long. I am very lucky to finally be having a son!

I really would like to go to Cosi before I have the baby. They are having a members only viewing of the dinosaur exhibit. I have been waiting to take the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment