Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cosi, Swimming, Tina's Second game, and baby's room

Cosi
Was very fun. The girls loved learning about the dinosaurs and just being girls. I enjoyed the walking and the cramps. I cannot wait for them to get stronger so I can get this little boy out of me.

The activities that we did included, going through a maze, climbing, digging for bones, playing a stimulated dinosaur game, looking at the real looking dinos that made sounds, doing art projects in the hallway, and learning and answering questions about what we learned. We also visited the space exhibit, ocean exhibit, outside exhibit, life exhibit and progress. We seen how big Corbin is in the life exhibit. They even had models for older children about how the baby comes out. I showed Tina since we already talked about how babies are made.

After visiting the exhibits we went out to eat one last time as a family of four. Ava of course had to eat like a dog. Tina was her normal self doing puzzles and talking about school. It was nice to just sit there and take it all in. Soon there will be five of us. I can hardly wait. 


Swimming 

Of course we could not just put up our pool. Oh no there had to be some drama. Randy had to fix the outside hose because it was no longer working. Of course he had no idea we had a water break at some point. After fixiing it he ended up having to fix that to. Of course we had a big flood in our kitchen that had to be cleaned and the water had to stay off for over a 12 hour period to get it done. After all of that we finally have the pool filled up. The girls enjoyed swimming in it yesterday. Avanelle can even touch this year. Makes me feel so much better about having it in the back yard and dealing with a baby. I know she can swim well and she would never go in without her swimming equipment. Much too scared to.

  Christina's Second game of the season 
Finally after all the rain Christina gets a second game. I was kind of upset because it seemed like the team they played were far more advanced. Almost like they were stacked. Tina had to bat against a very fast pitcher and I thought that was wrong. It is first year coach pitch. Not fast pitch. Tina was not used to that type of  throwing and striked out twice. One girl on her team even cried. I of course stared crying too. Tina had fun in the end and I guess that is what matters. Still not happy with how they stack the teams.Oh I took the camera but it was so hot I forgot to take pictures lol. 

Baby's room 

I am now going to take you back in time. Saturday of last week. Randy finally got the dresser done and it looks so great!!! I am so proud of him and all the work he has been able to do for our new addition. I cannot wait to use it. Everything is put in it and ready to go. Now to get this baby out. 

Can't fit in my swim suit anymore lol. Look at those stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment