Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Corbin Lee is here and my family is now complete!

Friday I went to my daughter's softball game. I was sure that nothing was going to happen anytime soon. Well I woke up at 3 am with contractions. They were different. I timed them and then woke up my husband. They were 3 minutes apart before 5. We called the in laws and they came over and to watch my girls. We headed to the hospital. By 7 I was 7 dilated. Everything happened so fast this time. Before I knew it I was in active labor and not doing so well with the pain. I got the epi. Yeah I guess I am a wimp.  They pains were so bad in my legs that I could not walk nor really sit up too much. Which I am sure made it so much worse on me. At 10:16 am I gave birth to Corbin Lee. He was 7 lbs 6 oz.  19 3/4 inches The biggest baby I ever had. I tore and had to be sewn up. This is the first time I have ever had stitches in my life. I got to breastfeed within minutes of giving birth. He took right to it and now when he sees me or hears me, his face lights up and wants to eat lol. I am still very very sore. Corbin had some issues with gas last night due to the high fiber diet they put me on in the hospital. He is doing much  better since we have been home and I can balance what I eat a little better. 






Guess what? We are complete! I just thought I should write that because that feeling I have been waiting for is here. As much as I would love to have more children I think three is a great number. We have our boy and our girls. We are done while we are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment