My baby is one week old already. How time flies when you are enjoying every minute of it. He is such a sweet baby. He sleeps good and is nursing so well. I could not believe the difference between waiting to nurse and just doing it right away. He caught on so fast. The girls love him they will barely leave him to sleep. I had to make a rule that if he is asleep you cannot touch him. Pumping is going well too. I have over 30 oz in the freezer for when I go back to work. Yeah I am tired most of the time but it is so worth it. He is just doing so well and so am I.
Of course there is one little thing. He did not pass his hearing test in his left ear. So July 5th he is going to be re-tested. I am nervous but at the same time it could just be he had fluid in his ear. Tomorrow is his first check up with the doctor and they are suppose to talk to me more about it. I am not going to panic til I have to. Even then I am not going to panic per say. I probably will keep taking him til we figure out what we can do for him. No matter what though I am going to love him. I am pretty sure it was just fluid left in his ear or something. I am sure everything will be fine. I did everything right when I was pregnant and he is healthy as can be. I cannot see him not being able to hear. I am sure everything will be fine but still it is in the back of my mind what if.
No comments:
Post a Comment