Friday, July 1, 2011

Overwhelmed!

Wednesday was not a good day for me. I was very overwelmed and the baby just wanted to eat and eat. The girls fought and not6hing got cleaned or done. Randy came home and we went to the store. I felt so much better being out of the house. As soon as we came home I got right back into being overwhelmed. I had to cook, breastfeed and all my other evening things. Randy had to get on his homework and could not help me. I just wanted to cry. Everything was going wrong. I hope for a better day tomorrow. I talked to Randy about how I was feeling and we worked out a plan. We will communicate more about when a good time is for him to do homework. He felt bad he left me alone and overwhelmed. I cried on his shoulder the rest of the night. I told him everything that was bothering me. That made me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment