I do not mind helping people out. In fact I love helping my family out. I just wish they would think about what they are asking. I wish they would consider my situation too. I also wish they would not ask for things and put a whole guilt trip on me to get to to help. People love to use my good nature against me.
It all started when I was about three weeks postpartum. My sister in law was in the hospital because her stomach was hurting. Nothing physically ended up being wrong with her. They told her she was stressed out. I guess a few weeks prior she finds out she is getting a pay cut. She works at a charter school. Also, she found out that she is not getting credit for any of her work. I guess a male supervisor is stealing all the credit. So this stresses her out. I totally understand that. I guess she might have to get rid of her dog because she cannot afford to pay the monthly fee at her apartment for the dog. I felt really bad for her. But me having three kids and a dog of my own , I have my hands full.
A few days later she messages my husband on facebook. She was asked to go on vacation with a friend. She wants us to watch her dog for two weeks. I really did not want to do it. I knew I would be stuck with all this dog hair to clean up. Of course she does what my husband's family is known for doing. She throws the guilt trip. I am still on maternity leave. Seriously still have a stitch in my vagina. She does not once think about how stressed I might be. Of course I say yes because I felt bad for her and her situation. Ugh I am so dumb!
So here I am sweeping three times a day to keep dog hair off my newborn. Of course she did not have her groomed before sending her.I have tried brushing her and everything. The dog will not stop the flipping shedding
I am spending my last ten days of maternity leave cleaning up freaking dog hair. I am so pissed at myself for not thinking more about myself and kids with the situation . I have already watched her damn dog three times this year. I was big fat and pregnant and on my knees cleaning up dog hair.
I love her dog. Do not get me wrong. But in order for her dog to go outside to the bathroom you have to walk her around the block. I do not have time for that. Hell I am lucky if I get a shower. So the dog has been going in my house!! Then her dog eats my dogs very expensive allergy formula dog food. That crap is not cheap. I am beyond frustrated and tired. I cannot wait til Monday comes. I guess she will be too tired to get her dog the day she comes home! Ugh!
So after Monday, I am no longer a flipping doggie daycare. I do not care if you are stressed. I am stressed too. I have three kids . Two under the age of five. I am a busy person. I do not have time to take care of your dog too. I have my own to clean up after and that is why I only have one. My doggie daycare doors are closing forever. There is a place called a kennel. If you cannot afford then it, you should not be going on vacation in the first place!
Now back to my dog hair cleaning. I am going to loose it before the day is over. I swear if I see one more hair on my baby I am going to need a vacation. I am then going to take all three kids and my dog to her house for two weeks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment