Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maternity leave just about over.......

The past six weeks have went fast. Seems like just yesterday I was holding my baby boy looking forward to our time of bonding and getting to know one another. Now at 6 weeks he is 11 pounds, 22 inches and just doing awesome. I guess ready or not here I go. Back to work.


Here are the events that made the weeks go oh so fast. Week one I just was getting the hang of things. By week two I needed an outing. My family and I went to the zoo. Week three we went to Cosi. Week four we went to various parks, restaurants and many other little outings like that. Week five, we really just went swimming and stayed at home and had Corbin's one month and follow up ear appointment.Everything ended up being fine. Week six, I am hoping that we get to go to the beach if possible. Week seven, back to work. I am still alive after all of that. It is a miracle. 


So now I am planning on going back to work. I have 100 plus ounces of breast milk in my freezer, we have tried Corbin on bottles, and I am healed for the most part. So I guess I am prepared. I am going to cry the first day but I will be fine after a couple of days.Really it is time to get life back to normal. I miss work and I miss my clients. 


              Pictures,
First picture is Corbin watching his mobile on his swing , Second picture is Ava playing with Corbin, Third picture is Christina and Ava sleeping in a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment