Tuesday, July 12, 2011
One month old..............
So I made it a month!! Corbin is now a month old. In the past month I have had my moments and some days it was hard. Especially since I am breastfeeding. He went through a growth spurt at 10 days and it is just now slowing down a bit. I am still getting up three times a night though. I am ok with that because he is growing. You can see it. I love being his mommy. I have to say though it has been tough. He has been a very hungry little boy eating almost every hour to two hours. He never seems content. I am worried that maybe he has reflux. Something I need to talk to the doctor about. He has a repeat hearing test next week. He passed the first part. The machine broke before we could do the second part. I am sure he is fine. Especially since we passed the first part. Well that is all I have for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment