Back to School
Where did the summer go? Seems like just yesterday it was Tina's last day of school. Now she is going to be in fourth grade. Wow! I am just amazed by how fast the summer went and how soon she is going to be gone again.
We are starting to get ready. We need to buy lots of school supplies, clothing, and not to mention a new book bag. She is excited about shopping. I am just waiting on getting the details of what Jeff is willing to help with. He is suppose to call me on Friday to get thing organized with me. I get the feeling though that he really is not thrilled about helping. Oh well he will or he won't. Either way Tina will have what she needs.
Randy on the other hand is winding down summer quarter. He has finals next week and is off til fall quarter. He is only taking one class at a time but I am super proud of him. He is getting it done. One class closer to being an engineer.
My Children
Let's start with Corbin. He is a month and two weeks now. He is starting to look around, smile and be more content. The first month was hard on him. He cried alot. But now it is getting better. I wear him alot and I have ways of getting him to sleep. He is doing so awesome on breastfeeding. He is growing like a weed. He gained three pounds in a month on my breastmilk. I am so proud of him. He is a beautiful healthy little boy.
Avanelle is doing great! She is learning to ride her bike with training wheels. She has difficulty getting up the drive way but is trying so hard. I am so proud of her. She is also doing great swimming. I cannot believe how much she has learned this summer. I am very proud of my three year old girl!
Christina is learning to ride in the road on her bike. She has been going bike riding with Randy. We also have a trailer for Ava to ride in. They all three are enjoying riding bikes. I love it. Christina is doing very well and may need a bigger bike next year. She is getting so big!!
My family as a whole
We are doing great. Getting back to the old routine. Randy and I recently made me a ring sling. Which I am very proud of. I love wearing Corbin in it. I hope we can get to the beach this week or next. We have not been able to go yet. I ended up deciding on working this weekend so that is out. I am sure we will get there. Overall we are happy healthy, busy and just loving life. I love my little family of five!
No comments:
Post a Comment