Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week back to work

Well I had my first week back to work after my almost 7 week maternity leave. Things were great. My clients missed the crap out of me. I was able to pump and I pumped plenty. Corbin ate very well from a bottle while I was gone. 12 hours was a long time to be away but I did it. I cried a little but I did it. I am very proud of myself.

After working and staying up late all week to pick up my sister, I needed rest. So we spent the day shopping and relaxing on Saturday. Sunday we went to the beach. I needed it so bad. I just laid in the sand with my lil man and relaxed! The girls had a blast. Splashing and playing in the sand. I only wish I could have taken them a couple more times this year. But life happens. I could not go when I was pregnant and had to wait a bit after. They got to go and that is all the matters.

On a totally different topic, I have been working with Corbin. I made him some wrist rattles to get him to notice his hands. I also mad a pat mat. Here he is looking at the turtles, frogs and circles in the mat. He has some slobber too. He is getting such great head control. I am so proud of how far he has came. I am going to keep working with him at least once a day on tummy time.

So I had a great weekend. Back to reality and work on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment