I thought my doors were closed. No more of cleaning up dog hair, or cleaning up doggie messes that are not mine. Oh no, a few weeks later I am back at square one.
It all started when my husband's sister fell at work. I guess she felt dizzy. My mil freaked out ran to her city that is about an hour drive. After numerous tests and thinking she might have cancer it may just be a medication problem.
Of course being the door mat that I am when I heard the big C word and can you watch the dog I said yes. Stupid Stupid Stupid( bangs head against wall) MIL mutters "I guess you should talk to your husband". I agree I should. Before we know it my mil is at the door with the damn dog. We never said yes! Now a week in and knowing his sister is going back to work on Tuesday we are feeling a bit used.
Yesterday, my in laws come over. We ask them what the plan with the dog is. We do not get an answer and I have a suspicion that since they plan on taking the dog at the end of September we are stuck! I also have a feeling that mil went behind our back and told my sil that the dog was welcome to stay til she can take her at the end of the month. I think that decision is going to cost 757.14 ( my house payment).
Well I have had it! After the dog peeing in the house( after being let out numerous times) and leaving dog hair everywhere, I am going to insist she goes. I am so sick of us being responsible for a dog that is not ours. I am about ready to tattoo the word door mat on my chest. I mean that is what I am to those people. A door mat to wipe their feet on.
Finally my husband emails his sister. He is asking her what the plan is. So far no response. I figure she thinks all was well about the dog. I am so hoping my husband gets a back bone and tells her to come get it. He does not relize that I have too much on my plate. I have told him but I do not think he gets it. Wish me luck on getting rid of the dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment