Life is awesome.
Randy started school last week and is doing well so far. He is going on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Meaning that my mother in law has to stay a little longer to watch the kids. I am hoping that soon I can change that. We have a new manager at work and I hope to get my old Monday Wednesday schedule back.
Christina started playing the violin. She learned how to stand the right way. I am so excited for her. I really hope so see her do great things with it.I am so proud of her!!!
Avanelle is being Avanelle. What can I say? She loves the phrase 'Not on my watch!" Typical middle child. She says funny things and is very demanding but I love her!
Corbin is three months!!! Woo Hooo! My boobie baby is trying to talk and rolling over! He is just doing great. He even laughed out loud the other day. He will only do it for me though. Not Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment