Enough of that desperate crap, let's get back to business.
So it has been about three months since I last wrote anything. How is life you ask? Well it's going great. Tina is now 10. Ava is now 4 and Corbin is a whopping 6 months. All of my little ones are doing great!
Moving on to Christmas/ Solstice
Same old thing. We are going to have Solstice at my house on the 24th. I really wanted to have it the day of but it does not give me anytime to make cookies for Santa. If I want presents you know I have to bake cookies for the jolly man. So we are having it on the 24th. The 25th we are going to my inlaws for dinner and presents. I was hoping to start going to my dad's side but since the letter I have not heard from him. I think I got my answer. Not what I wanted but better than pretending and living a lie. I am done doing that. So it should be a great week.
Here is one of the activities me and my family did this week in time for Solstice. Recipe is below.
2 c. marshmallows
1/4 c. butter
2 1/2 c. corn flakes
1/2 tsp. green food coloring
Red cinnamon candies
1/4 c. butter
2 1/2 c. corn flakes
1/2 tsp. green food coloring
Red cinnamon candies
Melt marshmallows and butter over low heat in saucepan. Add corn flakes and stir carefully. Add food coloring and stir. Form into wreaths on wax paper with fingers when cool enough to handle and decorate with red candies. if mixture becomes stiff, reheat for a minute or two. Wreaths may be used to decorate packages, hang on tree or served as holiday treats.
I am so glad to be back and I hope if anyone actually read this that they will keep reading. I had a nice 3 month break but I really need to keep my thoughts out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment