Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas the day of many gods.......

It is truly amazing all the gods that are born on December 25th. I had my kids pick one to sing happy birthday too. Ava picked Jupiter, Tina picked Hercules and I picked Nimrod. Randy picked Newton. (Of course like Jesus his birthday can be disputed)  We sung happy birthday to each and every one.

I found this to be a very good learning experience for them. Mythology is a very interesting thing and I want my girls to hear the stories. Even the mythology from the bible which I hope to work on with them in the next couple years. Happy Birthday gods!

After we had this discussion yesterday we went to Randy's mom's house where we had dinner and presents. We had such a good time and we know in our hearts that Nimrod, Hercules and Jupiter did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment