Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to school, wedding and ear piecrcing

Tina started fourth grade. I am so proud but sad at the same time. She is growing up and before I know it will be graduating. I cried on her first day like I do every year. She had a great day though and I think that may be more important then my tears.


I guess this year she is wanting to play the violin. I am excited for her to get to play. Of course it is going to cost me a little money. Studies have shown that kids that play an instrument do better in school. When I look back I have to say it is true. So next week we have a parent meeting about that. She will then start lessons the week of the 20th.

Ava got her ears pierced over labor day weekend! She was so stunned I was expecting her to cry. She was a big brave girl and got it done with no problem. She picked out the cutest little ladybug earrings. Randy and I took it worse than she did. I am so proud of her! 



September 17th is my sister Cassie's wedding! We are super excited. Here are what my kids are wearing. I love it! I am also planning on either taking their pictures or getting them taken myself in their clothing. 



That is all I have for now. There are more updates but they will have to wait til next time I can blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment