Friday, June 10, 2011

Everything is winding down......... and a little vent I need to get off my chest

Everything is winding down. My pregnancy is about over. I am just waiting to go into labor at this point. Monday I will get my membranes sweepted if I have not had him. Everything is about to change. I cannot wait.

Today the girls and I made tie dye red white and blue shirts. We even made one for Corbin. I cannot wait to get a picture of all three of them in their little shirts. We also made sand art and played go fish. We had to find something to do because the weather was super rainy. The girls enjoyed our time together. It made me feel good to get to do some activities with them before the baby. I also got their presents from Corbin in the mail. They enjoyed getting a gift. I also let them pick out something small for him. Christina got him a hungry caterpillar rattle and Avanelle got him a monkey rattle.I have it all bagged up and ready to go. All they have to do is bring it to the hospital. They both are so excited!

Now for my vent...................
When will people grow up? My sister just graduated, well she will on Sunday and she thinks it is acceptable to continue living at home. She has no job and no liences and she has a baby! Ok I understand she just had the baby but it is time to start doing something! I mean I was living on my own my senior year. Sure I was on assistance but I did what I had to do for my child. Then she has this boyfriend, whom i cannot stand. Sorry he is an idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is about the dumbest shit I have ever heard. He does not have a job and is 3 years behind in school. What a fucking looser! He does not deserve my sister! He comes to my house makes his little smart ass comments about how I do things, but he does not even have a job. He got fired from KFC from stealing food!! His looser ass loves to tell my sister she needs a job but does not have one himself! I am sorry but I am so disappointed in how my sister is doing things. I do not mind helping her but she has to do something to help herself. Nobody is going to coddle her. She is going to have to get a job like the rest of us. She is going to have to do the hard things. Nobody is going to pay for her forever. She expects my mother to keep paying for her until she gets on her feet. That is funny as hell. I do not see my mother doing that. This is the difference between my sister and myself. I am independent and she is dependent on people.

Now this tid bit is classic my ex. Her boyfirend will not get up for school. He blames everyone for why he does not get up. He expects my sister and his mother to hold his hand and help him get up. Are you kidding me? When you get a job nobody will be waking you up. You have to learn to get an alarm or instead of having Mommy buy you new games for your wii you could have her buy you an alarm clock. He does not seem to get that once you become an adult ( having sex and having a child) it's time to grow the hell up! Still does not have a job by the way. Been fired for over 6 months. My sister has one starting in July but he has no one. I had to hold Jeff's little hand too. Still tries to get me to do his responsibility. That's why you should never start doing that for a man. A man needs to be a man. So glad my husband is one.

Then you have my brother. Ugh! So frustrated with him. He has no job, no place to live, a child, a lazy ass girlfriend, and has had several years to get on his feet. Well guess what? He is living with my mom. His girlfriend does not have a job. She spends her days drunk. She claims being sober is no fun. My brother takes his food stamps and sells them. He buys alcohol instead of juice and milk for his daughter. He would rather have that then anything else. He is not really looking for a job. Him and his girlfriend sleep in and let other people take care of their kid. They refuse to get wicc to help with the milk and other items. They have had three places only to get evicted. Just disappointing. I do not see either one of them every changing. Why because Mommy and Daddy continue to bail their asses out. I wish they would kick them out and let the child live there. Maybe spending sometime in a homeless shelter will get them motivated!

I know I sound like I am being mean. But you have to realize these are the people I love. I am watching them act stupid and not do right by their child. It is so frustrating to watch. Someday I get so angry about it. I just have to put my worries down. I guess I should worry about me. Really hard when their are two beautiful children involved in these situations. Just burns me up to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment