My kids got new boots and new snow pants today. I am hoping that soon we can take them sledding. We are looking at Christmas break. It was so cold today, only in the teens. They could only stand five minutes and they wanted back in. I do not blame them I am not a big winter fan.
I do however love to see them play in the snow and be kids. My goal has always been to let them be kids while they can. I am not afraid of them getting cold and getting sick. We all know that is a myth anyway. Kids can get cold and not get a cold. My kids hardly ever get sick and I think it is because I let them be around germs. They have a strong defense system.
Next year I will have to only let Randy or have someone watch the baby so we can go winter hiking. I am not well enough this year for it but next year I hope to take the girls. They really loved it and I get such great pictures. I love pictures lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment