Avanelle had her birthday Saturday. It was small because I am still not 100%. I get tired easy and still getting sick when I over do it. She got a doctor kit from grandmas and from Aunt Amy. Randy made her some Dora cupcakes. She loved them! I wish I would have been more organized and planned better but I have been sick and the last two months have sucked!
Looking over the last three years, Avanelle has become an incredible child. She knows all the letters of her name. She can count to 20 and put numbers in order 1-10. She can count in Spanish and Chinese. She knows so much for being three. She is my little helper and my little screamer. She keeps me on my toes and she is the sweetest little girl. She is going to preschool next year and I am so happy. She is growing up. Next year she is going to be a big sister. She is so excited. She too think she has a baby in her belly. I cannot wait to see her reaction to a new baby. I have been a mother to this amazing child for three years. I am so grateful and glad I have her.
No comments:
Post a Comment