

So I am sitting talking to my mother in law while she uses our washer and dryer. Anyway I get a text. Amber is making up the schedule for next month and she wants to know when I can start back. I told her Monday. So I guess Bob gave her an ear full for trying to screw me over on hours! Ha! I am so glad I have him in my corner. I will not let him down. I cannot wait to see the girls! Oh my gosh I have missed them. I love doing things with them and helping them. For me it is not just a job. It is a way to help other people. I love my job and I love my life!! Everything always works out!!!
On another note, I got my bed set for the baby yesterday. It is super cute! I am going to do a rocket theme. I have tons of ideas. I am going to get a stick on mural, re-paint, have the girls make a rocket chandelier, going to buy a rug, paint pictures for the nursery, and get everything set up and put together. It is going to be super nice. I cannot wait to share my pictures when it is done.
Randy is working really hard on the cradle. I went out there and he was working away! He has the base completly done. Now all he has to do is put it together. I am thinking he is going to be sent out for the crib wood really soon. Probably by this weekend. I never seen a more excited Daddy. He would have been excited about having another girl , but he is so glad we got what we wanted. If any man deserves a son it is him. He is a good hard working man that will teach his son how to be a real man. This world is very deprived of them. All you have to do is look at this town and you see unemployed lazy men. My son will not be one of those. All because he will have a great daddy! There is nobody else I would rather have a son with.
So life gets back to normal on Monday. I will have my routine back. Work two days a week and every other weekend. The perfect balance of work and home. Works for me!
In five months we will have a son! I cannot get over how the Shettles method works! I am passing the book along to a friend at work. She really wants a girl! Hopefully it works for her. Then she will have one of each! Life is great and cannot get any better! Family, job, and expecting more joy soon. I am just on cloud nine! Fantastic really!
No comments:
Post a Comment