I do not believe in a higher power. I believe this life is what you make of it. If you do good things and you are good people then good things will come to you. No higher power included in that. For instance, I am a good employee, I have done good things for the ladies I work for. Therefor, I get my job back. Once again no higher power involved in that. Just me doing the right thing and it getting recognized. I did not pray. I did not go to church. I just fought for what I thought was right. Now everything seems to be working out. I am so happy. I am so glad that life will be getting back to normal. With the help of me and my family. Nothing else. Randy knew everything was going to work out. He is going to tell me " I told you so". I have to admit he was right. Don't tell him this but he usually is. I tend to panic prematurely. I always try to prepare for the worse. Maybe that is because I am a planner. I am now going to have to plan to have 6 weeks off. I need to make sure my mortgage is paid. So I need about two months of mortgage saved back. This is how you stop yourself from having problems. You have to plan. Not wait til the worse happens. So I have five months to save 1600 dollars for my family to be secure while I am on maternity leave with the baby. I need to get on that. Randy and I need to talk about how to do that in the next few months. He will also be off work for a week in July we need to prepare for that too. This is how you stop yourself from loosing your house or having financial problems. God is not going to help. You need to help yourself. Stress has melted away!
No comments:
Post a Comment